...

...
Spread Peace

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let's Celebrate Naw Ruz with the Living Guardian

We extend our heartiest greetings to all the Baha’i friends throughout the world and we pledge on this day (March 21) to be obedient, submissive and subordinate to the living Guardian of the Cause of God, Joel Bray Marangella, in faithful conformity with the following commands of the Master, Abdu'l Baha, in His Will and Testament:
"The Mighty stronghold shall remain impregnable and safe through obedience to him who is the guardian of the Cause of God. It is incumbent upon the members of House of Justice, upon all the Aghsan, the Afnan, the Hands of the Cause of God to show their obedience, submissuveness and subordination unto the guardian of the Cause of God to turn unto him and be lowly before him."
(Will and Testament - 12).

Celebration:
On 21st March between 2.30 to 4.30
Vasai-Thane (Mumbai)
At the House of
Dr. A Parikh,
Vasai Road (W), Dt. Thane.
New Delhi
At the house of Vinod Kumar,
Ruhini, Sector 9, New Delhi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Parikh and Vinod Kumar,

I extend my heartiest greeting to you and all the riends on the occassion of Naw Ruz today.

I am very happy to see your blog and congratulate you for such a beutiful prsentation along with the graphics.

I am a Baha'i from Istanbul. Since long I am studying the writings of Baha u llah and Abdu'l Baha and specially the Will and Testament of Abdu'l Baha. Now it is clear for me that a guardian for the Baha'i Fait will exist in all the time.

Today on the Naw Ruz I accept the Guardianship of Joel Bray Marangella and sumit my declaration to you.

Please accept my declaration.

Yours

Okay Alkan,